Saturday, August 17, 2013

Professional

Yesterday was my first visit to the local archery pro shop.  The gentleman there was very helpful and knowledgeable.  Fletching my arrows came out to be about what I thought it was going to cost, so that was good to know I had planned accordingly.  He put the bow in the press to see if he could eliminate some of the cam lean.  To be honest, it still looks just the same, but I thanked him for doing that.  I also asked him about how much it would be for another half a dozen arrows.  I don't know as if I'll be buying any this year, but I thought I would double check in case the worst happened.  It's good to know they will fit in the budget as well.  Apart from archery gear, I stopped off at Wally World and grabbed a few items.  It always boggles my mind how fast I end up spending money there.  Everything I got was a necessity, hunting wise, and I paid a little over $50 for the whole thing.  Now you could say that hunting gear is expensive enough that I got a great deal.  But for what I was getting, it still seemed pretty steep.  Now once my camo and harness get here on Wednesday, I'll be good to go for hunting season.  Pictures will follow.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment